Top 10 Rules When Applying for a Mortgage
Top 10 Rules to Follow When Applying for a Mortgage
1. Do not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job
2. Do not purchase a new car, truck or van
3. Do not use credit cards excessively or let current accounts fall behind
4. Do not spend money you have set aside for closing (down payment)
5. Do not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application
6. Do not buy furniture
7. Do not allow new inquiries on your credit report
8. Do not lose the paper trail of any large deposits into your banking account
9. Do not change bank accounts
10. Do not co-sign a loan for anyone or obtain a new line of credit
HERE’S TO A SUCCESSFUL CLOSING!
If you have questions about preparing to apply for a mortgage, or are ready to find out if you prequalify, contact me, Jeff Berman “The Mortgage Go To Guy”, at 214-989-7700 or complete the form below.